You – any person accessing Pilateslive.co.uk website content and classes
We and us – pilateslive.co.uk
1. Medical Disclaimer
Neither pilateslive.co.uk or any of its representatives accept any responsibility for any bodily harm that may arise during or after participating in any of our online classes.
Our aim at pilateslive.co.uk is to make you feel better and to improve your fitness in a way that is enjoyable. We understand that everyone has different levels of skill, tolerance and fitness. Please note:
- If you have any concerns about your physical condition, you must not participate with the classes or do any physical activities without first getting medical advice.
- You should not take part in any physical activity that you may not be fit for. You are responsible for monitoring your own condition during physical activity.
- You are responsible for monitoring your own physical condition. If you suffer any unusual symptoms or pain, you must immediately stop the activity and seek further medical advice.
Pregnancy guidelines – In the first trimester, all our classes should be suitable for an uncomplicated pregnancy. This is providing that you exercise pre-pregnancy and you have not been told of any pre-existing medical condition that may affect your ability to exercise safely. If you are unsure or have any additional concerns you should seek advice from a health professional before participating in any classes. After the first trimester certain exercises are not suitable in pregnancy therefore we do not recommend that you continue with the classes.
Post-natal classes – our online post-natal classes are suitable for women 8 weeks or more after a non-complicated vaginal delivery. If you had any complications in pregnancy or during or after the birth you should seek advice from a health professional before participating in any classes.
- Rectus diastasis is a condition of the abdominal muscles that can occur during or after pregnancy. If you notice a bulging in your abdominal muscles whilst doing any exercises we recommend that you stop the exercises immediately and seek further medical advice.
- Lumbar lordosis refers to the normal spinal curvature of the lumbar spine (lower back). Whilst doing Pilates we aim to maintain a ‘neutral’ spine position. If you are struggling to maintain your lumbar spine in a neutral position and/or experiencing pain during the exercises we recommend you reduce down a level or stop the exercises and seek advice from a health professional.
- pilateslive.co.uk do not accept liability for any damage to your property when participating in the classes.
- We do not accept liability for the injury or death of any member.
- We do not accept any liability to feedback or advice given through our online forums and comments.
- Your membership will begin on the day when you sign-up via the pilateslive.co.uk website.
- Access to members-only content is made via a password protected log in. This is generated automatically and emailed to users via the address provided at checkout. This can take several hours to generate.
- Your membership entitles you access to 3 x pre-recorded Pilates classes per week. Available via access to restricted areas of the pilateslive.co.uk website
- Your membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To be able to use pilateslive.co.uk services you must have internet access and a suitable device, and provide us with one or more payment methods. ‘Payment method’ means a current, valid, accepted method of payment.
- Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorise us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your payment method.
- If you have an annual membership your membership will run for 12 full calendar months.
- We may offer different membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their products and services.
Cancellation of membership
- You can cancel your pilateslive.co.uk membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the pilateslive.co.uk service through to the end of your monthly billing period. If you have an annual membership you will have access to all pilateslive.co.uk content until the end of your 12 months subscription.
- Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credit for any partial-month membership or unwatched pilateslive.co.uk content.
- To cancel your pilateslive.co.uk go to your ‘Account’ page and follow instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
- If we need to give you notice to cancel your membership: it will be effective if we send notice to the email address we have in our records linked to your account. If we give notice during a month, our notice period will run from the first day of the following month.
Changes to the Price and membership plans
We may change our membership plans and the price of our service from time to time. However any price changes or changes to our membership plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- We will send you information relating to your account (for example payment confirmation, changes to password or payment method, confirmation messages, notices ) in electronic form only, for example via emails to the email address provided on registration.
- It is your responsibility to update your account if any of your personal contact details change
7. Data Protection