Hosted in beautiful Lewes, our workshop offers the chance to come and experience live Pilates classes with me, along with plenty of opportunity to chat, eat, drink and enjoy other activities. Each workshop will have a maximum of 14 participants.
Included in the workshop is:
- 9.45-10-15: Welcome refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit and nibbles)
- 10.15-11.15: Pilates class
- 11.15-11.35: Post class refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit, nibbles and cake)
- 11.35-12.30: Pilates Q & A session
- 12.30-1.15: Lunch (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- 1.15-3.00: Post lunch activity (Walking tour of Lewes)
- 3.00-3.30: Refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit and nibbles)
- 3.30-4.15: Small equipment and mobility Pilates class
- 4.15-4.30: End of day
Venue and equipment
Cliffe Hall, 28 Cliffe High Street, Lewes, BN7 2AH.
Cliffe Hall is located in the centre of the historic town of Lewes. Easily accessible by car or public transport.
Cliffe Hall is our base for the day. It provides plenty of room for all our activities and refreshments as well as other essential amenities.
All equipment will be provided.
We will provide mats and any other equipment required to take part in classes for the day. But please come ready to take part in the classes.
Refreshments will be provided throughout the day and will include tea, coffee, juices and water. Accompanied with fruit and other light snacks….and cake!
Lunch – a choice of vegetarian and vegan options. Choices to be made in advance via email. Served with tea, coffee, juices and water.
Walking tour of Lewes
Lewes is a town packed with history. Our walking tour will take in the sights and tell the stories of this beautiful town’s past. The walk will take about 90 minutes and serves as a great way to stretch our legs after lunch and between classes.
The tour is optional, but included for those wishing to join us.
Book your place
- Remember to select the correct date 🙂
- Please make sure you’ve read the Q & A below. Including information about refunds and cancellations
- Once you have secured your place you should see confirmation. Your tickets will also be emailed to you (but may go to your junk folder). If you have any concerns about securing your place, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will I need to bring?
Please come ready to take part in the classes – wearing comfortable clothing. Please also come prepared for the outdoor portion of the day with weather appropriate shoes and clothing. Please note Lewes is a hilly town with uneven surfaces, so please bring some sturdy footwear
All refreshment and equipment will be provided on the day – however, if you’d like to bring your own mat and water bottle etc, that is of course fine.
What food will be available?
There will be water, tea, coffee and juices available throughout the day. Food will also be provided. With a selection of fruit and light snacks provided frequently throughout the day. Lunch will also be provided and will be an option of vegetarian or vegan meals. Options for this will be emailed to you in advance so you can choose your preference as well as let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances.
What is a Pilates Q & A?
We will spend some time in the workshop having a discussion. This will be set by you and I will do my best to answer all your questions and queries you may have about certain Pilates moves, exercises and terminology. As well as any questions you may have about altering certain moves to suit you. This session is all about increasing your confidence with Pilates and being able to enjoy classes to their fullest. To help prepare for this session, you will be asked for some questions in advance via email.
Is it easy to get to?
Lewes is easily accessible. Both by public transport and by car.
Lewes available via direct trains from London. Cliffe Hall is a 10 minute walk from Lewes train station
Although there are several car parks in Lewes. the cheapest for long stay parking is Brook Street Car Park (BN7 2PT) which is a 10 minute walk to Cliffe Hall. It is £5 for 8 hours.
What if I plan to stay?
There is plenty of accommodation around Lewes and surrounding areas. Including all of Brighton which is a short, direct train ride away.
Refunds and cancellations
We know plans can change unexpectedly. However, becuase of the small nature of our workshops it is difficult to offer full refunds without the place being purchased by someone else. As such our policy is:
- If cancelled 10 weeks in advance we can offer a 50% refund. If the place is filled by someone else, we can offer the remainder of the ticket price*
- If cancelled less than 10 weeks in advance we cannot offer a refund unless the place is taken by someone else. If that occurs we can offer a full refund*
*Minus an admin fee of around £10. This is a fee that the third party platform charges and is not recoverable by us.